Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

-I am very happy today because my father has spent almost RM600 to buy shirts and pants for me...HAHA...cause I want started to work le....
-Yesterday I went to Alex Tan's house.He has promised me to format my computer to the latest   window~WINDOW 7 Professional....so expensive....but this FOC....only available to best friends
-Last Tuesday, I am just went out with my friends...yup,first time hang out....hahaha...10 years haven meet...reunion at restaurant that  day.....very disappointed  cause only guys are present....no girls at  all....
-Last Monday, I am just started to drive my father's car.....haven't drive for 2 years already....since entering Form 6.....my father will not allow me to drive personally until I am very familiar with it....so I must mastered all the skills before I can tackle girl....haizzzzzzzz......
These are my most precious and valuable gifts....yes.....Parents' love,Friends' love.....I am really appreciate it.....



I am here to wish everybody Merry Christmas!!!!XDDD

No comments: