Saturday, December 25, 2010

Operation Love's Theme Song








明日晴れるかな (Ashita Hareru Kana)/Will It Be Fine Tomorrow
Shouting out for love, with hot tears streaming
Just where have those glorious days disappear to?
If it’s the same tomorrow, wandering on the streets,
There is no turning back from now on
Listening carefully to the voice of my heart
Just what would I probably say to myself?
Now, standing at the dirtied corner of the street,
Looking up in the sky, I will think to myself everytime
Loneliness and the troubles bestowed upon us from God
Just make us cry when we desire to
What will our fate be?
Should we just give up?
It is just like the never-ending magical wonders of the seasons
Oh baby. No, maybe.
Is there no ‘emotion’ without ‘love’?
Free to grieve about it,
For it is the consequence of society
Oh, baby. You’re maybe.
There is no ‘joy’ without ‘love’.
The feeling of happiness
Embrace it dearly one more time
For the sake of loving oneself on some days,
Recall on the beautiful memories that you have
For the life that has yet to unfold from the distant past
Exists to make that one dream of yours come true
Who will open the door to miracles?
Smile, just once more
Have you realized it yet?
The key (to the door) is already
On the palm of your hand
Why, baby? Oh, tell me.
Is there no ‘hate’ without ‘love’?
Free to foresee or not,
In order to protect oneself?
Oh, baby. You’re maybe.
It is not just a little game!!
This broken feeling
Overcome it one more chance
I talk to myself…
Oh, baby. No, maybe.
Is there no ‘emotion’ without ‘love’?
Free to grieve about it,
What is left will only be regret
Oh, baby. Smile, baby.
Life is not for eternity
To themselves, everyone in their heart
Whisper softly
“Will it be fine tomorrow…?”
Beneath the distant sky













MONGOL800 – Little Love Song


Lyrics: Kiyosaku Uezu

Music: MONGOL800


In this wide world on this one blue planet in the vast universe

A little love goes flying out to the small island where you are

Time has passed since I met you, and my love letters grow in number

Suddenly we were calling out to each other, sometimes harshly or painfully

A gentle song will echo far into the distance and change the world

Hey, I’m right beside you like someone who’s dear to you

You’re the only one whom I want it to reach, hear my love song


You notice my love and even on this dark path, the moon shines on our days

I’ll never let go of your hand, my feelings are strong, an eternal promise

An eternal abyss, I know I’ll mean the words I say again with all my heart

But it won’t be enough, and I’ll cry tears of joy

I can’t express how I feel so I’ll just hold you


If this is a dream, don’t wake up, if this is a dream, don’t wake up

The time I spent with you will become an eternal star

Hey, I’m right beside you like someone who’s dear to you

You’re the only one whom I want it to reach, hear my love song

No comments: